We would love to send you an annoucement, so please use the "comment" link below this post to share your address with us.
Under the "Choose an identity" section, please select the "Name/URL" option if you do not have a google account, and you will be able to post your comments and information.
Friday, September 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
Beth Sepp
PO Box 61800
Honolulu, HI 96839
Kimball and Jolene Carpenter
2300 W San Angelo St. #1103
Gilbert, AZ 85233
Marjorie Hamano
651 Kuana St.
Honolulu, HI 96816
Gina and Jared Theler
492 Mananai Pl. # R.
Honolulu, HI
96818
I will be there but Jared is not sure yet! We are so excited for you guys!
Dallas & Arlynn Lawrence
818 S. Fairway Ln.
Orem, UT 84058
Timothy Mays
US Consulate General Perth
Unit 11021
APO AP 96530
sorry I'm late...
Heidi it's been forever, Congratulations! I wish I could go to Hawaii then to see you get married. I have 2 little girls, ages 2 and 1 and they keep me very busy and I work part time as well. Best of luck and keep in touch! You look great by the way in your picture!
Colleen Spencer
Darren and Rachel Zaugg
1763 Sunrise Way
Pocatello, ID 83201
Heidi!!I'm so happy to hear from you and i'm so excited for you and jon! You two make such a wonderful couple!!I'm actually living back in Hawaii now and would love to go to the beach day and luau festivities!! Here's my address:
95-1125 Ko'olani Dr. #175, Mililani, HI 96789
Congratulations to both of You!!
Kehaulani Barrows
& Jason Custino
2322 maile way
honolulu, HI 96822
Marshall and Cherrie Hutchison
313 Sweigle Ave.
Molalla, OR 97038
Congrats!!
Tina and Paul Canup
3755 E. Broadway Rd. #103
Mesa, AZ 85206
Congratulations Jon to both you and Heidi. So happy to hear from you and I am so excited for you both and your new lives together. Our address is:
Greg and Morelia Humphreys
979 NE 63rd Ave.
Hillsboro, OR 97124
Post a Comment