Pretty mountain and snowboarding Timberline Lodge at Mt. Hood
Minature Trains at Dickey Praire, Oregon
Waterfalls and tree hugging at Silver Creek Falls and hanging out in Molalla after returning from Afghanistan. Heidi flew out to welcome me home and got drug to the Demars family reunion.
Heidi Jean I have been trying to call you since you got married. Are you still coming in January? I miss you. I just took your family's family picture. I was wondering if you could email me a picture of you and Jon standing next each other and then i could try to cut it out and put it in your family picture for you dad maybe. I love you see you in a few months.
5 comments:
Heidi Jean I have been trying to call you since you got married. Are you still coming in January? I miss you. I just took your family's family picture. I was wondering if you could email me a picture of you and Jon standing next each other and then i could try to cut it out and put it in your family picture for you dad maybe. I love you see you in a few months.
Jessica Hart
i really miss you guys and think you should post all the time. except it's kinda sad too. is jessica making things up about coming in january? :)
Sigh...we really miss Oregon.
Jon and Heidi!
We miss you guys. we have a family blog now it's pedersonseven.blogspot. So fun seeing your blog!
Krystal
i love that the tree hugging picture made it into the blog! it's my favorite.
Post a Comment